Wednesday, June 10, 2009

End of the Summer Class

It is the last day of my Summer 2009 class.
My students this summer are truly an excellent group.

They are motivated young men and women who are going to do great things.
When they leave this class, their plans are varied:

Travelling to Europe
Apply to volunteer overseas
Working for a top ranking firm
Interning for advertising firms
Trying to break into the music industry
Tackling one of the hardest tests ever designed
Relaxing (they deserve it)
Taking more classes
Continuing to serve their nation in the armed forces
Refining their portfolios

In the days that follow, I will post links to the projects they designed to give you an idea of caliber of students the U of I produces.

In the meantime, you can listen to some old school Mariah.

When I am happy, I go back to the old school (1997 that is). This song is how I feel for the class. I will miss them greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment